Friday, January 13, 2012

Purex Triple Action Review

Think of today as "laundry day" because I am finally able to post about the different products that Purex sent me to try for being a Purex Insider. I wanted to be sure I really put the products to the test, so I had to make sure I washed enough laundry to really give an honest opinion. I think that with the amount of laundry I do weekly, I could be considered an expert- but if you want to try these products out for FREE Purex will be having another sampling event. I will post when it goes live so that you can try before you buy!



Purex has a new Triple Action formula that is supposed to help make your colors brighter, your whites whiter, and make sure your clothes are as clean as they can be! I know that with 3 kids it can be really hard to separate by type, let alone by color, but I want the clothes to last and look good. Purex Triple Action Liquid helps solve this problem because it can be used on many types of clothes and I can feel confident that they'll all come out looking great.

I used it in my HE machines and I liked the results. Sometimes a front loading machine can get an unpleasant smell when it's used but I didn't notice that when using Purex. I also felt like it handled the messes my 3 kids made with ease. I didn't pretreat or use any other type of stain lifter. It is also much cheaper than competing brands so you can get good results without having to spend a lot of money.

That is pretty much the heart of why I use Purex to begin with. I felt that it performed well for the cost and am happy to support a brand that works constantly to improve its performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics