Friday, January 13, 2012

First Week- Complete!

My life has been a whirlwind lately! You may notice that I will post a few blog entries, then have some lag between new ones. This is because I have started my journey in student teaching! I've learned that balancing being out of the house all day + 3 children is no easy feat, but I also can see how being organized and keeping a routine can make even the most hectic days have some semblance of order.

I love working in the classroom. Any doubts I may have had about what to do with my life go away the minute I start working with the children. I already love my class (see? MY class, and I've been there a week!) and am so excited to be working with them.

I'm less excited about creating a portfolio and keeping up with the assignments in other courses, but I expected that. It is worth it to be in the classroom though, I am thrilled that I can finally put everything I have been studying into practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics