Monday, April 15, 2013

Old Navy Style Council: Best Tees

I'm a part of CrowdTap and the Old Navy Style Council, which means I get to try out some of the best Old Navy goods for free. I was selected for a Sample and Share and took my fellow troop leader to Old Navy for some new Best Tees. We fit it in on a day we had to go by the Girl Scout office and a Boy Scout "go see it" so it was really nice to be able to shop for free!



I loved the selection of Spring and Summer colors! We were shopping with summer in mind, but I know I can wear my selections in the classroom as well as we count down the day. The Best Tees are on sale right now online, on Old Navy's Website, so if you want to try them out yourself you can check them out there!


We had a fun time shopping at Old Navy, but the best part was getting clothes that we liked (and seeing a lot more that we wanted!). 





*Disclaimer: I am a CrowdTap member and a part of the Old Navy Style Council. I received free products to sample. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics