Monday, April 1, 2013

Menu Monday: Post Easter Feast

I was so thankful to be picked for a Kroger BzzAgent Campaign just in time for the holiday and a great way to start the menu for the week!



 One of the bigger problems we've faced while renovating the house (and since I started working) was the family meal. We've been popping through drive-thrus and turning to not so healthy or yummy options too often.

This Kroger Bzzkit is all about bringing the family home for dinner. I got to get a lot of ingredients that would make a wonderful feast for my family:



Pictured:
A Kroger Moist & Tender Pork Tenderloin
Kroger Macaroni and Cheese
Kroger Crescent Rolls
Kroger Cake Mix
Kroger Frosting

I cooked the Moist & Tender Pork Tenderloin in the crockpot with garlic and other seasonings all day. The Macaroni and Cheese was so easy, just had to microwave it! The crescent rolls took little time to make, and I added some green beans and tomatoes to balance the meal out.



That was such a great family meal. We talked about our day (we had fun at an egg hunt AND flying kites in the park). I thought for sure my daughter would eat all of the roast, but she didn't ;)

I still have leftovers for BBQ pulled pork sandwiches. I also plan to use the cake mix to make a pinterest cookie recipe I found, but that won't be until later.

Kroger has many options that help you bring the meal to the table after a busy day and can be fast enough to work in between lessons, practice, or meetings. I love that this brand offers both quality, and keeps my food budget in check.

What meals are on your family table this week?




*Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and got to sample Kroger foods for free. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics