Sunday, March 31, 2013

This isn't an April Fool's Joke!

I'm making a few changes to my blogging habits. I've learned that when I get overwhelmed, I tend to shut down. Blogging wasn't overwhelming, but everything else was, so blogging kind of got put on the back burner.

I think that in order to keep from getting too overwhelmed with my regular stuff, I need to have a less demanding blog schedule too.

SO from now on I'll be having my daily posts (Menu Monday, Troop Tuesday, etc) but I'll be alternating the weeks that they are on.

The first and third weeks I'll post my Menu Monday (better since I shop on a 2 week rotation too), Fashion Friday, and Fun Sunday.

The second and fourth weeks I'll post Troop Tuesday (since we repeat similar activities with both troops), Wisdom Wednesday (that will give me time to post more quality lessons and activities), and Save it Saturday (I need a total budget overhaul, so this will help me make more reasonable posts and get the FRUGAL back in this blog).

I'll keep posting a Thankful Thursday each week since I need the weekly reminder to find things to be thankful for.

I will also be participating in Money Saving Mom's 30 Day House Cleaning Challenge this month, but may do a weekly post about my progress if a daily one isn't working out.

Thank you for following along with this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics