Wednesday, April 3, 2013

30 Day House Cleaning Challenge: Day 3

When I saw the challenge posted for today, I almost gave up. It was a lot of work to get the living room picked up and do the Kitchen. Then the bathroom was something I'd usually save for the end of the week, but I made sure to get it done after a shower.. but this. This was going to be tough.

Day 3: Surface Clean the Bedroom.

Just a little FYI: the master bedroom tends to be the catch-all room since it's upstairs and away from prying eyes.

I did it though. I started by putting away the 3 (yes. 3.) baskets of folded laundry. Then I brought all the toys into the kids' rooms.

This got my husband into the cleaning and he cleared out under our bed and vacuumed. I also dusted the furniture (yikes!).

In the end, it isn't perfect, but I haven't seen my room that clean in a LONG time.






(Yes, it's true- there's a FLOOR in here!). 

Also, I know the room is pink. It's on the long list of stuff to change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics