Thursday, April 4, 2013

30 Day House Cleaning Challenge: Day 4

Confession...

Today was not a good day for cleaning.

I got home at 3:30 and had to leave at 4pm for a Cub Scout event. I didn't walk back in the door until 8pm and still needed to eat, get the kids ready for bed, shower, and I'm just about to get my hair dried.

Yikes, 4 days in and I'm slipping.

Day 4's Challenge was to Surface Clean Extra Rooms.

Now my regular rooms are in bad shape, the extras were worse.

I ended up picking up the front room a bit, I organized papers that needed picked up and trashed a LOT of stuff that was just laying around. It is not at all photo-worthy though, so I'm skipping that part.

I plan to keep on track (and play catch up), so I'm posting this to be accountable ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics