Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Troop Tuesday #1

I'll preface this by saying that I was never a Girl Scout. I really only knew of them because of the cookies, but wasn't a part of a troop growing up. I wanted my daughter to join, and am SO glad that I found the troop that I did. Her leader is amazing and so dedicated to the troop, and it was her passion that got me to join as an assistant. So now, at 28 years old, I am a Girl Scout!

I love that Girl Scouts is an organization dedicated to building girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place.

I want this for my daughter, so it makes me happy to be a part of this organization. Future posts will talk about the fun projects we've done or work we have done in the community, but I wanted the first post to be an introduction. If you're interested in joining a troop, or helping one, check out the website to find one near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics