Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday: #4


This week (and all weeks- I seem to sense a pattern here) I'm thankful for my parents. They are so supportive and absolutely love being grandparents. My only complaint is that we're so far away :(  Living so far from them is really difficult. We have to fly 5 hours and plan extensively for a visit, but every time we do it is so worthwhile. We don't even have to do anything big (though we tend to have a lot of fun), just being together is enough.


FaceTimeing on Thanksgiving :)


We've also found ways to be together when we can't. Facetime, email, and phone calls help to keep us connected even when it can be hard. Even with the distance, I'm thankful for their involvement in our lives and that I have them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics