Saturday, December 29, 2012

Kid-Friendly NYE

2013 is almost here!

We usually ring in the New Year as a family. We eat food, play games, watch tv, and stay up late.


Well, most of us do.

But this year I wanted to think of a few kid-friendly ideas to entertain the masses. Otherwise staying up late to eat and be online would just feel like another day. 

Here are a few things I want to try this year:

1. Noisemakers. {These are really cute and seem simple enough to make :)} 
2. New Years Resolutions  by Thirty Handmade Days {These will be really fun to read next year!}
3. A Good Memories Jar {I have a jar ready to decorate, and I can't wait to start filling it up!}
4. Making a Calendar {Rather than buy one, I'll print and have the kids make one for me :) }
5. Set Goals by The Dating Divas {This site has a lot of other cute ideas too!} 

What do you do for a family-friendly New Year's Eve? I would love some more ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics