Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week 2- Done!

Ever have one of those weeks where you're afraid to think "what else can go wrong?" because you really, REALLY don't want to find out? That was my week last week.

The adrenaline from the first week of Student Teaching had worn off so I started the week exhausted. I also had 2 sick kiddos (at different times), grocery shopping, a van that will not start, and a husband that worked all but 2 days of the week. It makes you feel like you're swimming upstream, and the current just got stronger.

This weekend I tried to prepare better for the week. I've prepped meals (precooked chicken, ground beef, and made pizza dough) so that I can easily dump stuff into the crock pot or heat for meals. Nothing fancy is on the menu, but at least it'll be food, right?

I am also going to pick out my outfits for the week (and for the kids this week) so that we have no surprises or scrambles to get ready in the morning. I've developed a routine of showering and getting my hair ready at night so that I don't have to fit it in my morning routine (since even with my best intentions, plans fall apart as quickly as they are made).

I do love this though. I'm tired, busy, and stressed but I love working in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics