Friday, September 30, 2011

Hanes(R) Comfort Toe Seam- BzzAgent Review

If I haven't mentioned it before, I love being a BzzAgent. I have had the fun of sampling many different products from makeup and teeth whiteners to cleaning supplies and even a Soda Stream! I love that they want honest opinions on the products and that they provide opportunities for me to share them with my friends and family- and to all of you!



My latest BzzKit was for Hanes(R) Comfort Toe Seam socks. Socks may not sound really exciting, but I was so happy to be selected for this BzzKit. I'm one of those moms that will let everything go in order to get things for my kids, and socks are one of the things that I will put off buying until I have more holes than socks. It's not a good habit to be in, but I'm just being honest. So getting new socks to try for free made me happy :)


BzzAgent sent 3 pairs to try, 1 Crew and 2 ankle. I loved the crew immediately. They were comfortable and the seam was really nice. It didn't bunch up or feel uncomfortable. I also really liked the ankle socks. I usually wear crew, but these have made it into my regular rotation.

I own some shoes that are tighter due to the style. Wearing socks with them before was either uncomfortable due to the seam or uncomfortable due to having to wear the oddly to avoid the seam. I did not have that problem with these socks. If you really hate the toe seam, then these socks are for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics