Monday, June 13, 2011

Mailbox Freebies week of 6/11

  • Free bag of Frito-Lay chips [Facebook offer]
  • Free Suave professionals [Facebook offer]
  • $10 off Craftsman [Vocalpoint]
  • Pilates DVD [Facebook offer]
  • Garnier 24 Moisture sample
  • Glidden Paint 
I also won a contest (that I forgot I even entered) from Mom Central:






4 full sized containers of Folger's Black Silk, a 100% silk robe, a mug, and 2 Biscotti. Since my youngest has decided that sleep is optional, this is a much welcomed prize!

I post these each week to show you what a few minutes a day adds up to. I only sign up for stuff I will personally use, contests included. It can also start out slow, and some weeks may be amazing while others are pretty bare. I love signing up if only to get something other than a bill in the mail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics