Sunday, May 5, 2013

I promise you- I'm still here!

It's the end of the school year, which meant a lot to me last year when I graduated- but still means that the next few weeks will be really busy!

I was camping with the Troop last weekend, then started the week running.

This weekend we took a zoo trip with the Troop after also working for a Veteran's luncheon the day before. Add in dinner with the in-laws and I need a weekend to recover (again).

This week does not appear to be a break.

Monday: My baby will graduate from a Tiger Cub to a Wolf Cub as well as try to get the paperwork from our Scout Service Unit.

Tuesday: I have a Webinar to watch bright and early, then the IEP meeting for my daughter, and ending the evening with an all-troop meeting.

Wednesday: My daughter has further testing to see if we can figure out what is going on with her processing.

Thursday: After work, I go back to work for a carnival (where I'll be working a booth).

Friday: I sleep. After work, that is.

All of that is in addition to working each day, feeding the family, homework/housework, and possibly adding a second job. I'm trying not to feel completely overwhelmed by the week ahead. I know that won't help at all- but put all out there in black and white makes it seem like a lot.

The good thing is that I have a little over 2 "weeks" of work (11 days, though 2 I'm out of work!), but then the warp speed of summer will begin.

I hope I keep up. Thank you for being patient with me, I feel like I get to handling everything just in time for something to knock me off my roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics