Friday, April 12, 2013

Fashion Friday: Cute Amazon Accessories

I love cheap accessories. Ever since I started coordinating jewelry with my outfits, I find that I want to buy more. Only my budget isn't that big, so I have to watch for deals and get them when I can. Amazon has a lot of cute accessories, and if you watch you can get them for only a few dollars (if that).

I'm an Amazon affiliate, so these links benefit me, but every product on this page is one I already own. I watch for deals on Amazon and get them when I can :D

I actually own 2 of these Owl Necklaces (because I thought my kids lost my first one!). At this price, I could afford 2 :D





I also bought this Peacock Necklace and have gotten a lot of compliments on it:



Also, if you are into Owls (like I am right now), this case is so cute. I love the one I have! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics