Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wisdom Wednesday: Educational Apps


I've posted before about Technology and Education, and how I was trying to find different apps that my kids could use to help them learn through play. Now that my school corporation is going to have more technological aspects, I think that any practice they have using technology would help too.



McGraw Hill is a textbook company that many schools use, and they have quite a few apps that can help with building fundamental skills in different areas. 

I can't wait to use the reading apps to help my daughter work through some of her reading comprehension struggles. I just hope that these apps are fun to use as well :)

Do you have any great educational apps? Link me below and I will check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics