Saturday, January 12, 2013

Save it Saturday: Amazon Student

If you're a student- Amazon Student is a really good investment!




I've used Amazon in the past as a student to buy textbooks, office supplies, and even random things for projects (Need astronaut ice cream? They have it!), and the 2-day shipping makes it really convenient because there are times things will come up and I need them pretty quickly.

By joining right now you'll get to try it for free for 6 months! Just think of how much you'll save in shipping :)




*Disclosure: Link is my referral link. Please read my disclosure policy if you have any questions.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize they offered anything like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a great find when I was in school. I only wished that etextbooks were as available then, I probably would have saved even more!

      Delete

Web Statistics