Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fun Sunday- Struck by Lightning



Since this is Fun Sunday, I'm going to take this time to be a fangirl (and if you don't know what a fangirl is, run. Far away.).

Or don't.

I'm a big fan of Glee, otherwise known as a Gleek, and this summer one of my favorite stars of Glee (Chris Colfer) went on a book tour for his children's book The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell. I got to go on a trip with one of my best friends to go meet him. It was really awesome :) I also really liked his book and my kids liked it when I read it to them.





He also has a movie out that he wrote and starred in, in his free time ;) It's received good reviews and you're able to rent on iTunes and Amazon. It's called Struck by Lightning and was one that made my husband and I crack up a lot while watching.





Carson Phillips is dead set on getting out of his city. His dedication to making something of himself makes him an outsider and he uses that rejection to feed his drive. Only, the saying "life's what happens when you're busy making plans" really comes to play in this movie.

I liked it and I never get to see movies so I was happy that this was available on Amazon and on iTunes to rent. It made having a movie night with the husband really easy (and it helps that he liked the movie too :) ). I'd follow the movie ratings on this, and save it for after the kids go to bed :)

Have you seen any great movies this week? I'd love to hear about them!


Disclaimer: All opinions expressed are my own because I am a fan. I wasn't compensated or asked to promote this. The links used are my referral links, you can read more about that at my disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics