Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Teachers Pay Teachers

Kind of jumping into the "Teacher" aspect of this blog. Though this could really help anyone with kids!

I'm used to creating my own lessons. I've had to do it all through school and even while student teaching I had to create a unit, including the pretest, progress monitoring, and post test. When I started my new job (that focuses on standards-based lessons), I thought it would be more of the same.

Only, it got to be really difficult to not only plan every single lesson on my own, but to create them as well. That was until I discovered Teachers Pay Teachers.



This site is so wonderful because not only can I search for lessons based on the standards I want to teach, so many of the lessons are FREE. Even if the lessons are not free, I know that I'm not only saving time by finding the lessons that have already worked for other classrooms- I'm also supporting my fellow educators while doing so.

I would love to add my own lessons to the site one day, but until then I will continue to use this site as a resource :)

*Disclaimer: This review is completely my own. I have no affiliation with Teachers Pay Teachers and was in no way compensated for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics