Thursday, November 15, 2012

Discount Tickets to Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents DRAGONS- Indianapolis Area!



What four virtues are required to summon a dragon to Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® circus? You may want to find out if you're planning to see Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents DRAGONS at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis! If so, I have some great news! Starting tomorrow, if you order through this link and use the code SAVE4 you will save $4 a ticket! This deal is valid on the $20 tickets for all performances (excluding opening night, limit of 6). This deal is ONLINE only and valid through November 28th, so plan to order soon! If you need to check for showtimes, check this link




In case you wanted the answer it is: Strength, Courage, Wisdom and Heart.

See you at the show!

Disclaimer: *I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre-Show events. Even though I receive these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics