Wednesday, October 17, 2012

5 Busy Mom Products: Beauty Edition

Since starting a full time job and balancing that with raising 3 kids, my morning routine has significantly changed. Here are the top 5 beauty products making my life easier:


1. Suave Dry Shampoo. I cannot say enough about this! It helps cut styling time down because I can't wash my hair daily.

2. L'Oreal Magic Lumi. I love using this! It helps add some color to my face and keep me from looking as tired as I feel!

3. Conair Hair Straightener. This has one obvious use, I can style my hair quickly (and the curler side helps style it rather than just look flat) but it also helps straighten my collar or ruffle trim without pulling out the iron (who has time to iron?).

4. Facial wipes. Perfect for not only taking off yesterday's makeup (I know, I know), but when I'm done putting on today's I can wipe off the counter. Double use!

5. Crest Mouthwash. Great for getting rid off coffee breath on my way out the door!

What products make your morning routine easier??

*Disclaimer: NONE of these reviews are sponsored. All are my own products that I just wanted to give a shout out to for making my life easier the past 3 weeks. All opinions and typos are my own. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics