Monday, May 21, 2012

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine- BzzAgent Review

If you haven't signed up for BzzAgent yet, I really don't know what you're waiting for! Check through the tags and you'll see all the amazing campaigns I've been able to do for FREE.




Ever since I found a hairstyle I can actually manage, I've loved doing my hair. Some days it can be a little time consuming and my style tends to dry my hair out. I color it and also blow dry and straighten it. Even using a heat protection spray the ends can be a bit fried. So when I heard about the BzzAgent Campaign for Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine, I jumped at the chance to hydrate my hair.



BzzAgent was not stingy with this BzzKit. I got to try out a full-sized bottle of shampoo and conditioner! I liked this because with a small sample you can't really tell if it works for your hair. I got to give this a few uses before I could really judge if I liked it. I also got to share it with my mom when she was out here for my graduation!



The test. I used Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine before graduation, and my hair looked great throughout the ceremony. It felt softer than usual and I loved the scent. The only downside is that it kind of threw off my hair routine. I am usually able to wash my hair every other day, which is more convenient since it takes a bit to style my hair. Using this, I felt like I had to wash my hair every day (which really isn't feasible with my busy schedule). I think if I give it some more time I may become used to the feeling (so thankfully I have a full bottle to try out). For those of you who shampoo daily anyway, this won't be an issue at all.

Don't take my word for it! If you Like Garnier on Facebook you can order a sample to try it yourself! Hurry, while supplies last!


*I am a BzzAgent and got to sample these products for free. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics