Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hangin' In there!

Student teaching has taken over my life! I'm out of the house from 7:30am until 3:30 pm and rarely sit down before dinner, and then have to start the prep for the next day. I'm kind of flipping out because my portfolio still isn't done and I have a lot of stuff to get together before I can finish it. It's really hard to balance being a mom of 3 and going to school full time while student teaching. I just hope I make it out with a bit of my sanity intact ;)

BUT on a happy note, we found out that our fish had babies! The kids were playing "dead fish math" (they constantly talk about how "we had 6 fish but then 2 died so now we have 4!") and my husband noticed a few extra ones swimming around in there!



Three of our six newbies!

So even in the midst of stress and life, sometimes you get a sweet surprise. I hope that you get one today too :) Though maybe not in the form of extra fish ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics