Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Old Navy Basic Layering Tees!

I got to go shopping with a friend this weekend all thanks to Crowdtap! It is another website that allows you to try out products and share them with others. I've especially loved all the opportunities that Old Navy has given me. If you sign up, make sure to join their Style Council so you can have the chance to get free clothes!

This action was all about Old Navy's new Basic Layering Tees. I got to get two free tees for me and give two to a friend thanks to CrowdTap. I thought it would be an easy shopping trip, but really there were SO many options that we looked for awhile (and I ended up buying a few pairs of $19 jeans and more shirts- Oops!).

I ended up choosing the Tri-Blend V-Neck Tee in yellow and green. I thought I could layer the tee easily and dress it up for the classroom and down for lounging around the house. I love how soft the shirts are, they have that worn in feel without been sloppy. Plus even without a free coupon- the price is right!

Check out the tees I picked. I can't wait for another trip to Old Navy to stock up!



Disclaimer: I am a member of CrowdTap and the Old Navy Style Council. I was able to try these products for free. Any and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics