Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cloud Dough

I have been enjoying my time in the classroom so much, but I feel like outside of school and keeping up with the kids and house that I don't have much time for anything else. I'm trying to make sure that I keep up with my hobbies and set aside time for me to do something I like, so here I am :)

Though being in the classroom is not bad at all. I love going to "work" every day and I have had so many fun projects these past few weeks. This one was found because of Pinterest.

I decided to try Cloud Dough in the sensory table at the school I'm student teaching at. They were having a "mittens" them and I thought the dough looked like snow (and we didn't have any real snow to use since it's unseasonably warm this year!). It was such a hit. It only took baby oil and flour- so it was also inexpensive!

 



The Pin for this along with the instructions can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics