Thursday, December 8, 2011

Recycled Christmas Crafts

I am a Coffee-Mate addict. I feel safe admitting that here, among friends. I love all the seasonal flavors that they have (Brown Maple Sugar is so good!) but my fall backs are Hazelnut and Vanilla Caramel. I usually just toss the containers out with the recycling when I'm done, but I was inspired to do something else instead!



I made some holiday buddies out of them! :) I spray painted the penguin black before using acrylic paint to paint his features, but I found that putting the paint on the inside worked better, so I just poured acrylic paint into the Santa and snowman ones then added the features.

This would be a fun project for the kids too and make a nice decoration you can use for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics