Friday, December 30, 2011

Hill's® Science Diet® Ideal Balance™ dog food- BzzAgent Review

It's BzzAgent Time again! Yet another great campaign that I got to try out for Free! Though this one wasn't something I personally used- but a certain member of my family enjoyed it!



I was really excited to try this out, well like I said- not personally (I swear, eat it a couple of times as a kid and you get teased for life!) but for my dog, Dallas:



I got to let my dog try out Hill's® Science Diet® Ideal Balance™ dog food as part of a BzzAgent campaign. He is part pet and part work dog so what we feed him is important to me. He is being trained to be a search and rescue dog so I want to be sure that the food we feed him allows him to work well. I believe that Hill's® Science Diet® Ideal Balance™ dog food does the job. It has chicken as the first ingredient as well as many other fruits and vegetables, including cranberries, to help improve your dog's skin and coat.

I like that corn is not an ingredient in this dog food. When I was a kid, we had a dog that had a severe corn allergy- the problem was that it seemed like every dog food had corn in it! She would itch at her skin and it was just really frustrating to try to find something that would help her.

The only downsides are that the price is a little higher than the bargain dog foods- but many times you get what you pay for in that respect. You also can only find Hill's® Science Diet® Ideal Balance™ dog food  at pet specialty stores (including Petco, PetSmart and neighborhood pet stores), so you can't just pick it up when running errands.

Do you have a DFF (a Doggy Furry Friend)? What do you feed them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics