Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sick Family

Life seems to be put on hold right now. We're dealing with 4 cases of strep throat (the baby is the only one who has been spared!) in various stages. It began with my daughter, hit my husband, hit me, and now my oldest son is feverish. I should have been scoping out deals on lysol! We have been stuck in the house for days (aside from Doctor visits and trips to the pharmacy), which has left the house in a state of chaos. I am banned from washing any more laundry until I have put the 6+ loads that are clean away. Oops.

The good thing is that in my downtime I have been working to make this blog better. I have also signed up for various opportunities, both online and local, that could help as well.

Let me know if there is anything you'd like to see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics