Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Covergirl- BzzAgent

I am a BzzAgent, which means from time to time I get to try products and Bzz about them, meaning I get the word out about them. Right now there is a Covergirl campaign, and unlike other campaigns I did not get a sample pack to review. This Bzz about Covergirl is completely on the house ;)



Covergirl is celebrating 50 years of being easy and breezy. I remember that the first makeup I ever used was Covergirl and I still use it today. I especially like the lipstain and that it is a lot cheaper than other brands. They also give out coupons regularly, which when matched to a sale can be great.

Each month Covergirl is also giving away a new product on their Facebook App. Check it out! Do you use Covergirl?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics