Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SC Johnson BzzKit!


If you haven't signed up for BzzAgent yet, this may convince you to try it! I got my SC Johnson Spring Cleaning BzzKit yesterday and have been testing out the cleaning supplies ever since. It came with:

  • 1 Glade spring collection Jar candle 
  • 1 Glade Lasting Impressions Oil refill
  • 1 Pledge Lemon Clean Can
  • 1 Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet gel 
  •  Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer

I started in the bathroom and spraying the tub and shower with the Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer lead to cleaning the toilet and using the Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet gel. I even washed the shower curtain (I hadn't since moving in- gross!). The Mega Shower Foamer is supposed to continue to work for 4 days and I want to see how long the Toilet gel lasts in our house.

Today I put Pledge Lemon Clean to work and am looking up different uses for it, it isn't just for wood!

I will have a full BzzReport with pictures once I try everything out. It is rainy and gray outside, but my house is in full Spring Cleaning mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics