Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kroger Deals! 3/16

I did something I haven't done in awhile, I left Kroger feeling good about what I spent! I saved $49.44 and bought what I went there to buy- which is a victory in itself! I actually saved more than the receipt reported because I bought a few things on Manager Special and that doesn't reflect the total savings on the receipt.


This was the first deal. Kroger had boneless skinless chicken breasts for $1.99 lb, but these were marked down to $1.95 per lb (not a huge difference, but I'll take the pennies!). They also had a $1.50 coupon for the Philadelphia Cooking Creme on them, which was on sale for $2.50, so I got it for $1 each! I actually had a $1 coupon that I planned to use, so this was even better.



My next find was stew meat. Usually this is too pricey for me to get, but it was marked down to $5 cheaper than even the sale price! I buy meat in bulk and then divide it on my own to make meal-sized servings, so these packages of meat will last a long time for us.


These were completely free after coupon! I had 2 free Johnsonville coupons from my House Party left (I tried to get it before the party but my store didn't restock in time), I redeemed the free Philadelphia Cooking Creme coupon, and I had a 50 cent Softsoap coupon that doubled up to $1 making the soap free.

These were all under $1. The baby food was 89 cents (I will plan better with coupons for this next time. My son loved the sweet potatoes so I wanted to grab another one). The Ronzoni Smart Taste were $1.34 each, but I had two $1/2 coupons, making them 84 cents each. I try to hold out for free pasta or under 50 cents, but I didn't want to risk not getting any at all. I have more coupons to use if it happens to drop soon. The Ronzoni Garden Delight pasta were $1.29 and I had two $1/1 coupons making them 29 cents each. The yogurt was $2 and I had a 50 cent coupon that doubled to $1 off. I also used another $1.50 coupon from the Kraft First Taste mailer on the Cooking Creme.


I bought the two Cascade items to try them out (I'm still enjoying the novelty of a dishwasher!). The rinse aid was $3.99 on sale, I had an ecoupon (that I forgot about) for 50 cents, and a 50 coupon that doubled to $1, making it only $2.49. The dish tablets were $4.29 and I had an ecoupon for 50 cents and was able to use another $1 coupon, making it $2.81. The Bounce sheets were $4.99 and I had a 50 cent ecoupon and a 50 cent coupon that doubled to $1, making it $3.49.

I also got soda for my husband, lunchmeat, ice cream, and stuff for his lunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics