Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kroger Deals- 3/22


Is it obsessive to go to the grocery store first thing in the morning just to get a few deals? Probably, but I did anyway :)

I needed to get more free pasta since I was given a few more coupons. The boxes are on sale for 49 cents (when you buy 10 participating items) and I had 2 $1/2 coupons and one $1/1 coupon. I was paid 55 cents to take these off the shelves! I am well stocked on pasta now. I hope enough to last until the next big pasta sale.

I also was able to get more of the Philadelphia Cooking Creme. I tried the original this week in place of cream cheese, and I was really pleased with the results. I also used the Santa Fe version for fajitas and they were so good. I am sold. Though the $2.99 price tag makes it something I won't get often, unless it is on sale. It was $1.99 after buying 10 participating items, and I had three $1.50/1 coupons so I got them for 49 cents apiece. Not too shabby :)

I needed 2 more items to get 10 participating ones so I grabbed the Danimals yogurt ($1.55 after sale) and Sunny D (99 cents after sale). I had a $1/1 coupon for the Danimals and a 25 cents/1 coupon for Sunny D so I paid a little over $1 for both items. Worth it to save $5 total, I had a coffee playdate today and the Sunny D was a hit with the kids who came.

Speaking of a coffee playdate, I got the coffee cake marked down to $1.79. I planned to make my own and picked up sugar (since I was out- $2.29, ouch!) but saw the bakery marking these down and thought it'd be worth it to save myself the trouble of making it. I also picked up bananas to have on hand as a snack. I think next time I'll cut them in half so that they last longer. The Yoplait Kids yogurts were $2 for 4, but I had 2, 50 cent coupons that doubled to $1 making them $1 for a 4 pack. I also used my 2 FREE Coffeemate coupons on the creamer so I am stocked up for future coffee playdates.


I ended up spending $9.71, saving $30.52. Completely worth going to the store first thing in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics