Wednesday, March 30, 2011

About Me


Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I'm the Frugal Teacher Mama- or Valerie. I have been married since 2003 to Alan and we have three wonderful kids. After my first was born, I decided to go back to school and majored in Early Childhood. I graduated in May 2012. I love working with children, which makes being a SAHM so much more rewarding.

I started this blog to have a place to blend all the different hats I wear. I am frugal by nature (thanks to my mom and grandma) but also by necessity. We live on one income which can be both a blessing and a challenge. I am grateful that I am able to stay home with my children even if it means I have to be creative financially in the meantime.

Right now I am taking baby steps into blogging. I want to be able to share the money-saving methods I use, talk about the projects I am working on around the house or with my children, apply what I have learned about education through life experiences and classes, review my favorite products, host giveaways for my readers, and just have fun sharing my life with you. If you want to get to know me more, my personal blog is here.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave one below. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics