Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More Huggies + Free

I went back to Kroger to find another Huggies deal. That is the brand I prefer for wipes, so to be able to have a good supply on hand just made sense to me. I use them now and know I'll use even more when the baby comes.

Photobucket

For this you print the other $2/2 Huggies wipes coupon twice (found here- this one will be off a 64 ct box AND the refills, not off any) and buy 2 packs of wipes and 2 refills (the wipes are on sale for $1.99 each, the 3pk refills are $5.99 each). This will make your total $15.96. Then you'll get $3 off your order for buying $15 in Huggies making it $12.96, then you'll use $4 in coupons making it $8.96 before tax for 2 boxes of wipes and 6 individual refills. That's pretty much getting a 3pk refill and a box of wipes free if you buy at regular price.

I also was able to print a $2/1 Dove deodorant coupon before it reached the limit. Kroger had Dove deodorant on sale for $2/4 so I was able to get both just for the tax! This deal isn't free, but if you print the $1/1 coupon found here, you will get it for $1.

I also saw that my local Kroger had clearanced Colgate Total toothpaste. I went on their website (here) and printed a coupon for .75/1 making the toothpaste 25 cents before tax.

These are all things we will use. Dove is my preferred brand of deodorant and I like Colgate Total, so I felt like these deals were even better because it wasn't just something for cheap- it was something I really would use for cheap. I think it can be easy to get caught up in getting a deal, but if you won't use the items it really isn't that great of a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics