Monday, February 18, 2013

Menu Monday: Under Construction

This is the part where I'd list all the amazing freezer meals I've planned for a the week and show pictures of all the prep.

Only...


This is what my kitchen looks like right now. We bought new appliances (refrigerator, stove, and microwave/vent) and decided that it wouldn't be right to spend so much money on new things and put them in our "work in progress" kitchen. So now we have less than 3 weeks to get this kitchen into shape.

At least that's our self-imposed deadline. We'll see if it happens :)

SO what I need from you are all the best meals that can be made with minimal dishes/prep. I have a lot of crock pot meals to use up, thankfully, so I plan to use those, but aside from that we've been turning to drive-thrus way to frequently right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics