Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday #1

I have enjoyed having this time off with my kids, but since I'm back to work today I thought it would be fitting to remind myself that I'm thankful for my job.

It isn't an official teaching position, but I am able to work with children K-5th grade in a small group environment. I get creative control in what activities we do. We have to meet a specific standard each week (and a different one per grade level), but I get to try different methods to teach. I've found this is great sometimes {when the lessons go well} and not so great the others {when lessons I love fail}.

I am thankful for this job, for my coworkers, for the students I get to teach, and for the school I work at.

Even if it means going out in the snow... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics