Friday, December 14, 2012

COVERGIRL blastflipstick- review + BzzReport



Being a BzzAgent has many perks, and one of them is discovering new products and being able to share them with friends!

Recently, I got to try the COVERGIRL blastflipstick in Vixen and really loved the different looks I could create with just one product. It was like having 3 different shades in one and could easily take a look from day to night. The blastflipstick was also light and not cakey like some lip colors can be. I can feel a little self-conscious with darker lips, but I feel like this was a good look for me.



The ombre trend seems to be here to stay, and you can mimic this effect with the blastflipstick. I loved being able to pick my own shade and know that I can be in control of how it looks and change based on what I feel like wearing. I can't wait to try out the different shades, there are tons of looks to create, and at $8.49 it is an affordable way to have so many options.

Check out the COVERGIRL facebook page to find the shade perfect for you!

*Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and got to try this product for free. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics