Monday, December 10, 2012

Carmex Lip Conditioner- Review

One of the joys of winter are the chilly, snowy days. You can bundle up and enjoy how pretty and peaceful the world looks under a blanket of snow.

Until your heating bill goes up, the snow turns to slush (or even worse, is just rain or ice) and your skin starts to feel the effects of the heat and elements.

I battle chapped lips every year and am one person that always has some sort of lip balm at all times. So when I got the chance to review Carmex Lip Conditioner, I was so excited.



This is really different than other forms of Carmex. As a Carmex blogger, I've been able to try different formulas and have really liked how they help battle chapped and hurt lips. This isn't glossy and isn't like any lip balms I have tried. It really does feel like a conditioner. It helps soothe lips immediately and I've noticed them feeling softer longer (and I don't feel the need to constantly reapply). At the same time even though the results seem to last longer, I don't feel like I'm wearing anything at all.

I shared it with my friend Lisa and hope to hear how she likes it soon :)

*Disclosure: I am a Carmex Blog Squad member and got to sample these products for free. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics