Monday, November 12, 2012

Guess what is coming to town (Indianapolis Area!)?


I'm so excited for Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents DRAGONS! My son absolutely loves anything dragon related so I am so happy they are coming to Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis! I cannot wait to see his face light up at this show. Want to hear more? 

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents DRAGONS is a once in a millennium event that honors The Year of the Dragon. Circus performers from the farthest reaches of the earth have assembled for Ringling Bros.® Presents Dragons to showcase their astounding acts of bravery and astonishing athleticism. Ringling Bros. Ringmaster Johnathan Lee Iverson presides over this fantastical celebratory tournament of circus champions that brings together mystic dragon lore with authentic circus feats. Dragons is a never-before-seen blend of renowned spiritual and real life legends that can be found only at The Greatest Show On Earth®!

You can check out the show times and ticket prices for Bankers Life Fieldhouse here and tickets are easily ordered through this link! This would be such a fun kickstart to the Holiday season and a way to create memories as well! Stay tuned, because I have so much more to share about The Greatest Show On Earth®!


Disclaimer: *I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre-Show events. Even though I receive these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine! 

1 comment:

Web Statistics