Monday, October 22, 2012

Glade Expressions(R) Collection- Review + BzzReport



I'm a BzzAgent, which means I get to review and "Bzz" about new products! I love this because there's no better way to figure out if you like something than to try it out :)

I got to try Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist and Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser, both are different products that help solve the stinky house problem while making the house look nice as well!

I do the best I can to keep the house clean and smelling fresh, but especially since I started working I've had to do what I can, but not as much as I used to. I pickup the house nightly (as possible) and wipe down surfaces, but my deep cleaning is saved for the weekends. Even with 3 kids (and 2 grownups!) using the bathroom, the Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser in Pineapple & Mangosteen has been a miracle worker. I can walk into the bathroom and it smells fresh and nice. It also goes well with my beach house theme:


I also loved Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist in Fuji Apple and Cardamom Spice. It is like fall in a mist, that not only smells great but looks nice on the counter so you don't have to hide it away. You can also buy refills of different scents so you keep the style, but your scent can change with the seasons.

*Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and got to try these products for Free. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics