Saturday, September 1, 2012

I'm a Suave Mom- Review

When I first started blogging, I reached out to a few companies hoping to review products to share with my readers. One of the first to offer to work with me was Suave. I picked Suave because I actually use it and wanted to be able to stand behind what I said. They sent a whole package for me to try out.

I feel bad now because that was months ago and with school and life, I didn't post a review as quickly as I planned.

So this review is a little different than planned. I checked my bathroom to see what Suave products I use and was a little surprised when I saw just how many different products are worked into our daily lives.

I love the price and quality of Suave products. I (as you can see) am especially fond of their Professionals line. I style my hair almost daily, and it feels soft and manageable. Their Dry Shampoo is my favorite product ever, it has come in handy for day to day use as well as while camping or facing a plumbing emergency.

The kids love the 3 in 1 line and I love that it is inexpensive enough that if one decides to play "bathroom scientist" or create a volcano, it isn't hard to replace.

My husband is the toughest seller. I am the type that would sacrifice a little quality for a cheaper price, but he is not. He chose the men's line because he liked the scent and way it worked best.

So I guess this is less of a review and more of a user testimonial, but I wanted to be sure to give credit where it is due. Do you use Suave?

*I received items to test by Suave, though every item pictured is an item I personally have purchased. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics