Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Beach Ready with Old Navy!

If you haven't signed up for Crowdtap yet, even after reading all my posts about it, I don't know what to say! ;) Except for SIGN UP! :)

I am a part of the Old Navy Style Council on CrowdTap and I get to try out so many new clothes and accessories from Old Navy AND I get to share them with my friends. I mean really, anything that gives me an excuse to hang out and shop with my friends is awesome.

I'm leaving IN to soak up some sun in CA this week, so the Be a Beach Babe in Old Navy Beachwear campaign could not have come at a better time!



I got to shop with my friends and pick out:
+1 pair of flip flops
+1 pair of sunglasses
+1 Beach towel
+1 Beach Bag 

I loved the selection at Old Navy and ended up buying a bathing suit (only $19.50!) to complete my beachy look! 



*Disclaimer: I am a Member of Crowdtap and the Old Navy Style Council. I got to sample items for free, but all opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics