Monday, October 17, 2011

BISSELL Stomp 'N Go- Party + Review

As a blogger, I get to do so much fun stuff! I never knew just how connected brands were to their consumers until now and as I started blogging about the stuff I love, I got to sign up to try new things. I am a part of Mom Central and from time to time they will have brands work with them and offer parties to host. This past week was a BISSELL Stomp 'N Go kick-off event and if anyone has seen the floors in my house- they know I need this product!



I was so excited to sign up for this and even more excited that I was chosen to share it with you all! I own a BISSELL Vacuum AND a BISSELL Carpet cleaner. We are very hard on our cleaning products and these have withstood the test of time (and even loans to friends). Sometimes it just isn't convenient to pull out the big cleaner though, and that is why BISSELL came up with the Stomp 'N Go pads. I was so happy to see that something like this exists.


A little about the product:

"Using a powerful oxy-based formula, the pre-moistened pads make cleaning easy and fun. Simply place the pad on a spot or stain and stomp on it.  Upon stomp, the pad begins working, lifting and removing the mess. You can actually see the stain being absorbed into the pad. There is no need for scrubbing or using other cleaning tools – the pad does all the work."

These take 30 minutes to work and sell for about $4.99 per 5 pack. Each pack is individually sealed so you don't have to worry about one drying out if you go awhile without needing one.



 I put it to the test by throwing a Stomp Out the Stains party, compliments of BISSELL. I tried to think of the best menu for an event like this and went with:
  • Sloppy Joes
  • Dirt Pudding
  • Muddy Buddies
  • Garden Veggies (grown in dirt)
  • Coffee + Punch


 I was able to share this product with 5 friends and they left with samples to try out too. We had carpet squares with grape juice stains to try it on. You just open the pad, stomp on it to release the cleaning solution,  let it sit for 30 minutes, then you're done!




The stain showed a little after 30 minutes, but for difficult stains it could take 24 hours before the stain is gone. My friends were still impressed by the product and thought that it would be best on fresh stains, and since they were all moms with kids they knew that fresh stains would happen. 






Also, this is blurry but my friend's son LOVED getting in on the stomping! :D It was too cute.






I think that this product will not replace a carpet cleaner or a little elbow grease, but it is great for those moments when you are too busy to take care of a stain immediately. You could take care of it quickly then followup later with a scrub if the stain needed it.
They left ready to try it out at home!








 “I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of BISSELL and received a party kit and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Found you thru Purex Insiders! I am not a follower, if you get a chance, follow me! Thanks

    http://mrskstreasurehunt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics