This week alone I have:
- Attended a Mom's meeting (complete with purse swap, a great idea I will share more about!)
- Attended my son's preschool graduation ceremony (I didn't cry until they mentioned the "Class of 2024")
- Attended my daughter's "bridging" ceremony for Girl Scouts. She is no longer a Daisy- she's a Brownie :)
- Met with an insurance adjuster for the 2nd time (after months of phone tag) to have him take another look at the roof. Thankfully he agreed with the contractor and we were given more money on our claim.
- Drove an hour to get the insurance checks situated.
Thank you for sticking around :)