Wednesday, April 6, 2011

One step closer!

I received a welcome letter from my school today. I am officially in the Student Teacher program for 2012! I am so excited to finish school and see the light at the end of the tunnel. I was here last year but then found out I was due the month I was slated to begin student teaching, so I put it on hold for a year. I don't regret doing that at all, but I am still looking forward to teaching and being done with school (at least for now). I am really proud of what I have accomplished while being a mom to 3 kiddos.

This means that it is now crunch time. I have to complete my portfolio before April 13, 2012. I want to get a good start on it before starting in with student teaching because doing that with 3 kids will be difficult enough.

What does that mean for you? I plan to include many more activities and lessons in my blog. I will be going over the lessons I have completed in classrooms to include them in my portfolio and want to share them with you as well. Most of these lessons are easily made with things around the house, since being a student and a mother makes the budget small. It's amazing how much you can do with so little though!

It also means that I will be looking into even more organizational methods. I follow routines to get by each day, and know that this will be even more true when I have so much more going on. I plan to share those routines as well and look forward to hearing more about what works for you! I may find new things to incorporate into my own routine.

Even more frugal tips. My workload is going to go up, but our income isn't so now more than ever we will need to stick to a budget and find ways to enjoy life on one income. Even though it can be difficult, I love times like this because it forces my creativity.

Thank you for joining me on this adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics