Monday, April 18, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 4/18


I did some changes to the last menu, so the first 4 meals were from the last menu. Even though I strayed a bit, I am so glad I had the plan to refer back to. I hope to do better this time around.


1. Roast beef with mashed potatoes and corn
2. [Leftovers- Beef Stroganoff]
3. Roasted Garlic Chicken with stuffing and green beans
4. [Leftovers- Chicken Salad sandwiches] with fries
5. Chicken Fajitas with peppers and onions and refried beans
6. Beef Stew with cheesy biscuits
7. Beef and Broccoli
8. Swiss Steak with Potatoes and Carrots
9. Meatballs with rice and green beans
10. General Tso’s Chicken with rice and Stir Fry veggies
11. Burritos
12. Taco Soup
13.  Goulash
14. Ham, Green Beans Casserole, Augratin Potatoes [Easter Dinner]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics