Monday, April 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Menu Plan Monday:

I plan my menus out a little differently than most people do. My husband gets paid biweekly so I do our grocery shopping for 2 weeks at once. I also like to have the organization of having a menu plan, but also the freedom to cook what sounds good on a given day. So to balance that I plan 2 weeks worth of meals, then pick which meal I want to cook each night.

Breakfasts:
1. Cereal
2. Breakfast burritos (egg, hash browns, bell pepper)
3. Smoothies {strawberries, pineapple, yogurt, milk)

Lunches:
1. Soup
2. Grilled cheese
3. Salad
4. Baked potato

Dinners:
1. Roast beef with mashed potatoes and corn [Leftovers- Beef Stroganoff]
2. Roasted Garlic Chicken with stuffing and green beans [Leftovers- Chicken Salad sandwiches]
3. Chicken Fajitas with peppers and onions and refried beans
4. Tacos with refried beans and rice
5. Southwest Chicken with broccoli and rice
6. Tuscan Sausage soup
7. Mandarin Chicken, broccoli and rice
8. Spaghetti with salad and garlic bread
9. Baked penne with sausage
10. Loaded Chicken quesadillas
11. Chicken pot pie bake
12. Chili
13. Beef Stew with cheesy biscuits
14. Italian herb chicken with rotini

What are you making this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics