Monday, November 15, 2010

Tom's Wicked Fresh

I am signed up for many online companies. One is BzzAgent where I get to test out different products and spread the word (or Bzz) about them. This is really a fun way to try new things and share them with my friends. I've gotten full sized products like hair gel and once even got a Sonicare toothbrush to try out!

Photobucket

The campaign I'm currently involved with is for Tom's Wicked Fresh toothpaste. It uses natural ingredients and that sets it apart from other brands.

I had never tried this product before, but was excited about it because I know many who are loyal to this brand.

My first impression was that it wasn't the greatest, but I kept brushing. The minty taste was not as obvious as it is for other toothpastes, but it also wasn't a fake flavor either. Rather than feel like my breath was masked by flavor, it felt really clean. It didn't make my breath smell good after but instead it took away the bad smell.

I still use it each morning and night when I brush and plan to keep using it. I have shared some trial tubes with friends and hope to hear their opinions soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics