Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just Dance 2 House Party!

Sometimes it is hard to know which sites are legit when you get into the world of Online freebies. Houseparty.com is exactly what it says it is.You sign up and apply for the parties that interest you. They will select the participants based on the surveys you take when applying to be sure they select people that meet the needs of what they are looking for. Then, when selected, you host a party and share the product(s) with others in a fun way. It is a way for them to get the word out about products and a great way for you to get to have fun with friends and get free stuff in the process. If you haven't signed up yet, it is worth it!







I have been a part of HouseParty for around 2 years now. This is the first time I was selected to host a party, though I have had friends selected and attended their parties. This is the Just Dance 2 Party Pack I received just for hosting! I got to get 2 games for FREE and my children (and I) love them and now that the party is over, we get to keep them!

To host this party I invited friends to a Mother Daughter Dance Off. Sending invitations was easy since I just had to enter in their emails and the site took care of getting the invitations out. Guests could RSVP through HouseParty and I could easily keep track of who was attending.

Hosting a party isn't expensive either! I just had a casual party. Guests brought snacks, I provided drinks, and we spent the night dancing. It was a fun night that wouldn't have happened without HouseParty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics