Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A New Opportunity.

Life has changed so much since I started my last blog, that I felt it was time to start over entirely. I am a 25 (almost 26) year old mother in Indiana. I am also a student preparing to become a teacher. I also am a frugal mom in training who is trying to figure out how to give my family the most, without it costing the most.

In this blog you will find a mixture of my daily life raising my 6 year old daughter and 3 year old son. I am also expecting another son in September. You will also see me put into practice my education with lesson plans and ideas I use for my own children. I will also post the great deals and other frugal tips that I discover, try, or already use in order to get more for less.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics